Cambodia Golf Tours
Cambodia now opens for Golf Tour with recommended 3 courses of 18 holes at Sofitel Phokeetra (in Siem Reap), Angkor Golf and Cambodia Country Club (in Phnom Penh). Sofitel Phokeetra has been sucessfully hosting 2 Johny Walker Cambodian Opens. The recent one was in mid December 08. In early 2009, there will be another 18 holes open to add the 3 half day Golf Tour and we recommend to start early before it getting hots. All the 3 Golf Clubs in Siem Reap are located within 30 minutes driver from the town center. So tee-off time at 08h00 would be recommended.
- Special Promotion 3 Nights Stay Free 2 courses 18 holes
- Sofitel Phokeethra Country Club (Siem Reap) 2 courses
- Sofitel Royal Angkor Resort 3 Night Stay
- Please contact us.
Cambodia Golf Tour 4 Days/ 3 Nights:
Day1: Arrive Siem Reap
Upon arrival, transfer to Sofitel Royal Angkor for check in. Begin to explore Angkor Wat and visit Ta Phrom embraced by giant trees and creepers. Afternoon, visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Vimean Akas, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King. Overnight at Soiftel Royal Angkor.
Day 2: Siem Reap
Breakfast at your hotel. Early morning, transfer to Sofitel Phokeetra Golf to start tee-off time at 08h00 before it getting hot. Fruit basket will be prepared at each cart with caddy. Afternoon, excursion to visit Banteay Srei temple. Overnight at Sofitel Royal Angkor Resort.
Day 3: Siem Reap
Breakfast at your hotel. Early transfer all men to the Angkor Golf Resort to enjoy playing a course of 18 wholes starting the tee-off at 08h00. The other van will transfer all ladies to Shinta Mani for half day Spa. Afternoon, boat trip on Tonle Sap lake to visit the floating village. Overnight at Sofitel Royal Angkor Resort.
Day 4: Depart Siem Reap
Breakfast at your hotel. Free until transfer to the airport for departure.
| Tour Cost
|| USD789 Per Person - Single Supplement USD450
| No. of course
|| 2 courses of 18 holes
| Other leisure activities
|| Half day spa at Shinta Mani for lady non golfer (one of the best spa in town)
||Minimum 2. Maximum 15.
Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation 5* star in sharing room
- Transportation for transfer & tours
- English speaking guide
- Angkor pass
- 2 courses of 18 holes
- Water and fruit baskets
- Boat trip on Tonle Sap lake
- Half day spa for non-golfer
- International Flights
- Departure Tax $25 (international)
- Visa Fees $20 (issued on arrival)
- Alcoholic, and other beverages
- Compulsory fee for all Golfer, caddy fee and Golf Cart Rental 18 holes USD30 (2 Golfers can share 1 caddy and 1 cart)
- Personal travel insurance
- Any services not mentioned in itinerary